Saturday 22 September 2012

about me.

well here's a bit about me. you'll learn more later on, maybe. my name is aly. I am 13. I live in the UK. I'm a cutter. I cut my left wrist and my right thigh and sometimes my stomach. I have reasons why. I'm an insomniac. I skip breakfast and sometimes lunch. I'm schizophrenic. I have not told anybody in my family about this. I'm scared to. I have an intense fear of lifts. I'm scared they will fall. I love one direction. I go all fangirly over them. I have a crush on someone. I wouldn't call it bullying, but I get called ugly and fat sometimes. I'm quite clever. I'm predicted an A* for my GCSE's. In year 7 I got a level 7a for biology. Top of the class, the next highest level was 6a. I can be loud. I'm happier at school than at home. I don't know why. I carry sharpener blades in my bag at school. They're small and sharp. That's all I have to say. So far.

No comments:

Post a Comment